Table of Contents
Fixing Blurred out text in Apps and Icons #
- Go to Nvidia Control Panel by Clicking on Your Desktop and Clicking on NVIDIA Control Panel
- Once in Nvidia Control Panel Click on the Tab Manage 3D settings
- Click on the Restore Button
- Make sure that antialiased-FXAA is turned OFF
Once that’s done
- Go to your windows search bar and search up SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe
- Once in SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe uncheck Smooth edges of Screen Font and Use drop shadows for icons on the desktop
Restart PC now
- Open the application that you have been having problems with. If it’s fixed then you’re good.
For People that don’t like the look of the text now #
- Go Back to SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe and recheck Smooth edges of Screen Font and Use drop shadows for icons on the desktop
- This should make everything look normal and fix the weird blurry text.
You might need to go to task manager and restart the burry app to see changes, if you don’t see the changes immediately.