Table of Contents
How to flash Legion 5 Pro 3070 Vbios on your Legion 5 3070 #
DISCLAIMER : FLASHING BIOS ALWAYS CARRIES POTENTIAL RISK; SO YOU ARE ALONE RESPONSIBLE TO WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR DEVICE
- Go to
BIOS>Security>Secure Bootand disable it
(Might be under Boot for newer Legion models)
Important: If this guide works for the worst, you will need the iGPU. Change graphics mode to Hybrid.
- Download the files provided, extract it onto a folder.
- Open CMD as admin, change the directory to the extracted folder
cd <Path to extracted folder>
- Replace <Path to extracted folder>. To get path, open the folder in file explorer and copy it from the address bar.
- Run the following command to create a backup of the current vbios
nvflash.exe -b 130w.rom
- Run the following command to flash the new vbios
nvflash.exe -f -6 140w.rom
- Restart the device.
- Ensure everything works
Note: To flash back the old vBIOS use the command
nvflash.exe -f -6 130w.rom